Saturday, February 17, 2007

physiotherapy blogging

This is a new blog and I want to do a number of things through it. Yes I want to share my expeiences of working in physical therapy but I also want to discuss bigger issues about life the universe and everything. And I'm keen to share good websites when I find them There's so many round that it's hard to know where to go.

So to start with work experiences, we all have those situations which stand out in our minds, like the first day in the job. One of my first days i remember because one member of staff refused to speak to me for a week because she thought I should not have gotten the job. The best first day was when I was first qualified and could finally make my own decisions. It not easy talking about patients because we're not allowed to make personal details public ,but as time goes on I'll share some of the experiences without giving away personal info.

Bye for now

No comments: